Yellow

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:02 AM
Happy Friday,

Hi my loves! I'm so sorry for abandoning you guys this week but I've been working everyday. I was waking up so early and came to my house super late that it was very difficult to work on the blog. I've been wanting to share this outfit since it was very popular on my IG last week. I recently found this cute little boutique called Shop Bella's Boutique Xo and I felt in love with their items. Since the moment I saw this dress, I knew that I need it in my life. The lace is very pretty and the color is perfect for fall. I love this dress so much that I'm planning to wear it really soon.


 GET THE LOOK
Dress from Sho Bella's Boutique Xo (Shop HERE)
Shoes from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Purse from Urban Originals (Shop HERE)
Choker from Twig and Willow (Shop Similar HERE)











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS