Bye warm days with Trendlee

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:03 AM
Happy Wednesday babes!

I'm so excited about this post because I'm going to talk about a company that I just discovered and I love it so much. I've always said that with the right accessories you can make any outfit look good. I'm a big fan of wearing unique and cute bags on a budget and in some occasions I like to splurge a little and buy a good luxury bag. I've been thinking of getting a good luxury bag for months now and in all this search I found Trendlee. If you are like me that doesn't want to spend a lot of money but still get a luxury bag this place is for you. They have a great variety of amazing pre-owned bags at all  prices. Check their website HERE and get 5% off discount with my code: "VICKYPEN"

Sadly, it's starting to get colder in California and I'm so glad that I wore last week this very summery outfit. It was the perfect excuse to wear this colorful Bag from Chanel.


GET THE LOOK
Preowned Chanel Bag from Trendlee (Shop HERE)
Top from Morrisday The Label (Shop HERE)
Heels from Public Desiree (Shop HERE)
Shorts from Love Culture (Shop HERE)










SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS