I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Florals in fall

Happy Monday Loves,

It's Monday again! I hope you have an amazing start of the week. I love that it's starting to getting colder in California and I can wear my favorite boots again. Also, floral prints are of my favorite trends and this amazing 2-piece outfit from Niche Mrkt is not the exception. I love that I can wear it with boots during fall or with a cute sandals during summer. If you are looking for gift options these holidays, this is an amazing option for you.


GET THE LOOK
Top from Niche Mrkt (Shop HERE)
Skirt from Niche Mrkt (Shop HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Cluth from Zara (Similar HERE)















4 comments:

Karina Casillas said...

Over the knee boots are just so great for Fall. Nice look babe!

Love, Karina
Peep my latest post!
The Lovely Look

Natassia said...

OTK boots.. perfect for any look, I'd say! :)

Looking beautiful! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Vicky Penaloza said...

Thank you love! <3

Vicky Penaloza said...

Thank you :) I agree. They look good with everything :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign