My kind of Monday blues..

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:55 AM
Happy Monday my loves!

I hope you are enjoying your vacation. And if you are working I wish you a very productive week. I'm so excited for this week because first of all is Thanksgiving and also because I will be traveling to my beautiful Mexico. My birthday is next week and I can't wait to celebrate in the beach with a margarita in my hand lol. I'm also excited for this trip because I will be visiting new places and I will make sure to show you everything on this trip. Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Snapchat so you don't miss a thing.

Now let's talk about this outfit! I got this jacket a couple weeks ago and I'm so happy to finally wear it. The details are amazing and it goes perfectly with my jeans and top. What I love the most about these type of jackets is that they can totally transform any look from basic to chic in seconds.

 GET THE LOOK

Jacket and top from Forever 21 (Shop HERE and HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Jeans from GRLFRND DENIM (Shop HERE)











SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS