Red faux leather pants

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:40 AM
Happy Monday,

I've been wanting a good pair of faux leather pants from a long time and I'm so glad that I found this ones from Miss Pap. They are so comfortable and the quality is so good. It's a must to have a good faux-leather pants for the fall and winter season. You can wear it with your favorite sweaters and it looks so chic. Since the California weather is so crazy right now, I'm wearing my pants with this bodysuit and vest for a most casual look.

Let me know in the comments below if you like it.

Have an amazing week!


GET THE LOOK
Bodysuit from Misspap (Shop HERE)
Pants from Misspap (Shop HERE)
Black vest from Sheinside (Shop HERE)
Heels and crossbody from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)










SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS