I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Zaful Striped Floral embroidered shirt

Happy Wednesday,

I don't know about you, but I wasn't a big fan of embroidery designs in clothes and accessories until I saw it a couple months ago at NYFW. I didn't know if it was a good idea to get something only because it was popular or get it because and I liked it. I decided to give it a try and I loved it so much. I think it looks so chic and if you style it with the right accessories you can make any outfit look perfect for the season. I got this amazing shirt from Zaful and I already wore it 2 times in 2 weeks but shhh don't tell anyone lol.

GET THE LOOK
Shirt from Zaful (Shop HERE)
Jeans from Machine Jeans (Shop Similar HERE)
Heels from Public Desire (Shop HERE)











2 comments:

Blogosfera Mody Blog o modzie said...

Wonderful styling.
You have amazing taste and style.
We share your designs on my blog.
Greetings and welcome to me
http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/

Natassia said...

Love the blouse! :)

And yay for ripped jeans and high heels! Looking great! :)

YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign