Casual Fridays

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:42 PM
Happy Friday loves!

Here's a little outfit inspiration for casual Fridays.  I've been very busy lately but I'm happy to be back sharing my looks. I'm really excited for the holidays because that means it's time  to glam up a little bit and be with the family. Make sure to follow me on my social channels to see more details of all my looks.
This outfit is very comfy and I'm wearing again something embroidery. As I told you last time, I'm obsessed with this trend this season.

What do you think of this trend? Love it or hate it?

Let me know in the comment section below.

Have an amazing weekend <3


GET THE LOOK

Coat and jeans from Zaful (Shop HERE and HERE)
Choker from Zaful (Shop HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Black top from F21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Purse from Mezzanotte (Shop HERE)












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS