Everyday makeup routine with L'oreal

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:51 AM
Happy hump day loves,

Many of you always ask me for makeup advice and even though I'm not a makeup expert. I will share my everyday makeup routine with you. I always have a problem finding the perfect foundation because I want good coverage but I also want to look natural. I was really impressed when I discovered the 24-hour makeup foundation from L'oreal because it's exactly what I was looking for. Since I discover this foundation, I wear it everyday.


For contouring, I use the infallible pro-contour pallete:

For my brows I use the Brows Stylist. I love that the palette has a tweezer and an angle brush so you don't miss any details.


One thing that I can live without is eyeliner and to get the perfect cat eye I use the slim black eyeliner:

Another one of my favorites is the true match illuminator. If you are looking for a very natural, this one is for you. I totally recommend it!


The mascara that I'm currently using is the voluminous feline mascara. I'm very picky regarding the mascaras that I use but this one makes my eyelashes look longer.


Find all these products HERE


Here's the final look:

I hope that you like it and if you have any comments about my makeup routine don't hesitate to let me know in the comment section below.

Have an awesome Thanksgiving day with you family <3


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS