Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:08 AM
Here's my second post about my recent trip to Mexico.

After Tulum we decided to go a few days to Playa del Carmen. We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen and we loved it! This was our second time staying at this hotel and it was an amazing. We got one of the Grand Club rooms and we loved that they have private check in and they really make you feel very special in the club lounge. They also have free appetizers, drinks and free breakfast in the morning. Aside from their beautiful installations, the thing that I love the most is that the staff is really helpful and they are always trying to make you feel very comfortable. We have a very relaxing time at the pool and we walked through 5th Avenue that it's very close to the hotel.

They have a cenote spa, fitness center and a big pool with the most amazing view of the Caribbean ocean. Playa del Carmen is a combination of Tulum and Cancun. I totally recommend it.

If you want to book your stay in this amazing hotel the direct link is HERE.

Here are some of my favorite picture that I took in the hotel. I hope that you like them as much as I do.








Dress from Hot Miami Styles (Shop HERE)






I can't get over this views <3






Luggage from Away (Shop HERE)







SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS