NYE inspo

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:03 AM
Happy Thursday loves!

Here's my second option for NYE. You can never go wrong with black, and this dress is perfect for any celebration. If you are thinking of going out to celebrate and don't like to wear sparkly clothes, this classy LBD is a good idea. 
If you like to wear sparkly items like me, my tip is to add a metallic or sequin jacket to complete the holiday look. Remember that everything is on the details.

I'm still thinking of what to wear this weekend but make sure to follow me on Instagram @fashionbyvicky to see my look for the holidays.



GET THE LOOK
Dress and Jacket from Glamorous (Shop HERE and HERE)
Heels from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Sunnies from













SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS