I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

NYE inspo

Happy Thursday loves!

Here's my second option for NYE. You can never go wrong with black, and this dress is perfect for any celebration. If you are thinking of going out to celebrate and don't like to wear sparkly clothes, this classy LBD is a good idea. 
If you like to wear sparkly items like me, my tip is to add a metallic or sequin jacket to complete the holiday look. Remember that everything is on the details.

I'm still thinking of what to wear this weekend but make sure to follow me on Instagram @fashionbyvicky to see my look for the holidays.



GET THE LOOK
Dress and Jacket from Glamorous (Shop HERE and HERE)
Heels from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Sunnies from













2 comments:

Ahmed Shop said...

nice blog i like its its so beautiful blog. we representative of hot belt slimming garments and clothes.

Vicky Penaloza said...

Thank you. I will check it out :)

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign