Stars in NYE

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:35 PM
Happy Tuesday,

How was your Christmas babes? I hope you had an amazing time with your family and friends. If you are still looking for some inspo for NYE, I will be sharing my favorite options this week.

This first look is for those of you that want to do something relax but still want to dress up for the occasion. This purple velvet dress from A'gaci is just perfect for New Year! The color is very appropriate for this season and with this glittery boots are the perfect touch to the outfit. I love the stars on the boots and I think is the perfect statement item that you need to stand out in any party.



GET THE LOOK 
Dress and boots from A'gaci  (Shop HERE and HERE)
Bag from Amiclubwear (Shop HERE)
Choker from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)











SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS