Tulum- Posada Punta Piedra

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:43 PM
Happy Tuesday my loves,

I'm so happy to share my first post about my trip to Tulum.  I went to Cancun and Playa del Carmen 2 years ago and by accident looking for a restaurant we ended up in Tulum and I felt in love with the little pueblo. I knew that I had to come back and stay here. This time, we stayed at Hotel Punta Piedra and it was the best experience. We arrived at night and I instantly fell in love with the bohemian vibe of the pueblo. There were a lot of cute restaurants, bars and all the people looked so relax.

Our room was so simple yet so beautiful. We could see and hear the ocean through our windows.
It was a little weird at first, because I'm used to sleep in silence but it was very relaxing listening the ocean. In the morning, I woke up very early and I experienced an amazing sunrise just a few steps from our room.  One of my favorite things about this hotel is that is eco-friendly and that they use wind energy.  There's no air conditioning so I recommend to go there during fall. The aesthetics of the hotel are very beautiful and unique. I love that it doesn't look like the hotels in Cancun or Playa.

The hotel is very chic, peaceful and the beach is just beautiful.  If you are looking for a place to disconnect and relax while exploring Tulum this is the place to go.

Here's the link of the hotel ;) ---------Hotel Punta Piedra

Here are a few pictures of our trip. I hope that you like them as much as we do :)




Things to do close to the hotel:

We walked on the street and the views were stunning. On one side you can see the beach and on the other side the jungle. Ruins and cenotes are close to the hotel so bring comfy shoes and clothes to explore ;)

Where to eat:

I recommend Mi vida Restaurant and Mateo Bar. They were my favorite places to eat there.
















They have a delicious restaurant called Mi vida with the most amazing mojitos. I totally recommend the maracuya mojitos and ceviche. The link to the restaurant is HERE





I can't get over this amazing view...








Thanks Hotel Punta Piedra for the amazing time <3 <3
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS