First post of the year

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:35 PM





Hello 2017,

I seriously can't believe that we are already in 2017.  2016 went by so fast and I'm so happy that it's finally over. Even though I'm not the type of person that makes new year's resolutions, I think this is the perfect time to change our attitude and try to accomplish short goals a day. I want to be more positive this year and try to focus on bringing you more on this blog. I know that I'm more active on other social channels but I promise you that I will be writing to you more often here.
I wish you the best this new year and I hope that you accomplish everything that you want to do this year.

No puedo creer que ya estamos en 2017. 2016 se me fue rapidisimo y estoy muy feliz que termino. La verdad para mi fue un año muy dificil y me enseno a ser mas fuerte y aprender de mis errores. No soy una persona de tener propositos cada año pero si creo es el tiempo perfecto para cambiar a una buena actitud y tratar de empezar a realizar nuestras pequenas metas del dia a dia. Este año quiero ser mas positiva y darle mas de mi tiempo a este blog y escribirles mas a ustedes. Prometo ser mas constante por aqui.  Mis mejores deseos para este 2017 y espero que cumplan todas sus metas que se propongan este año.



GET THE LOOK
Top from Wens Apparel (Shop HERE)
Jeans from Hot Miami Styles (Shop HERE)
Bag from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Pumps from Public Desire (Shop HERE)





SHARE 3 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS