Florals in winter

by Vicky Penaloza, 3:50 PM


It's me again!

I've been very sick the past days but I want to show you one of my favorite sets from Morrisday The Label.  I wore this set when I went to Tulum and I posted a pic on Snapchat but I didn't have the opportunity to take more pictures to show you all the details. Many of you asked me my about this set so much that I decided to create the winter version of it. I added one of my favorite jackets from Forever 21 and my boots from Public Desire to complete this look. I love the details of the set because you can wear it on summer or during winter with the right accesories. What do you think?

Soy yo de nuevo!

He estado enferma los ultimos dias pero decidi hacer este post para enseƱarles uno de mis sets favoritos de Morrisday The Label. Use este set cuando fui a Tulum el mes pasado y muchas de ustedes me preguntaron mas detalles cuando lo vieron en snapchat, asi que decidi hacer la version para frio. Solo agregre esta chamarra que parece de lana de borrego jajaja (no lo es ;) y mis botas favoritas de Public Desire para completar mi look invernal.

Una de mis cosas favoritas de este set son los detalles de las flores. Lo mejor es que lo puede adaptar a cualquier temporada usando los accesorios indicados. Que opinan de este look?



GET THE LOOK
Set from Morrisday The Label (Shop HERE and HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Jacket from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Sunnies from TIJN EYEWEAR (Shop HERE)
Bag from Violet Ray (Shop Similar HERE)




SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS