Howlita Tulum

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:02 AM






Happy Friday,

It has been raining all week in LA and that is making me miss Tulum so much. That's why I decided to share my post about my stay at Howlita Tulum. Since we were most of the time on the beach, we decided to stay in this hotel because it's really close to downtown Tulum and you can also have an amazing view of the jungle.  This hotel is very simple but cute and very clean. What I love the most is that they are always helping you with suggestions on what to do in the city depending of your budget and likes.

While we stayed here, we went to downtown Tulum and walked through the pueblo. I like that it was very different from the hotel zone close the beach. It was more like a regular city. It also has a bohemian vibe and they have amazing bars and delicious restaurants.

Joshua, the owner of Howlita recommended the following places and we love them so much that I decided to share them with you.

My 2 favorites bars were Batey Mojito Bar and Pasito Tun Tun. Batey has the best mojitos made with fresh sugar cane juice. They have a really cool sugarcane grinding machine outside and it definitively catches people's attention. On the contrary, Pasito Tun Tun is more chill but the people there are really nice and helpful. I love their esquites and drinks as well.

If you are looking for cheap restaurants to eat I recommend El Camello, Burrito amor and Aguachiles Tulum. They were delicious and very affordable.

There are many cenotes very close to the hotel as well and you can ride a bike to the beach, but I suggest that you take a car or uber because it's a little far.

If you are looking for a beautiful beach to go. I will suggest to go to Paraiso Beach. It's one of the most beautiful beaches that I have ever seen and there are a lot of cute restaurants where you can eat and stay in their areas for free.

This hotel is for those of you that are looking for something affordable but also want to relax and know another part of Tulum. I will definitively recommend it :)

Lastly,  I want to thank Joshua for all his attention and for always making sure that we were having a great time.

More information about this hotel HERE







How amazing is this bar in the pool?








This area was one of my favorites because it was very relaxing and you can see part of the jungle.



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS