LBD with camel coat.

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:41 AM





Happy hump day,

How is your morning so far loves? Here in California has been raining and the weather is really cold. It's the perfect opportunity to wear my favorite coats.  I got this camel coat almost 2 years ago and I think is my fourth time using it. I'm so glad that I found it in my closet.  I wasn't sure if it was a great idea to wear a LBD in this weather, but these over the knee boots and coat make the outfit look perfect for the season.

Como va su mañana mis amores? Aqui en California ha estado lloviendo y esta super frio. Es la mejor ocasión para sacar del closet y usar tus abrigos favoritos. Este abrigo lo compre hace como 2 años y es mi cuarta vez usandolo. La verdad que aveces no sabes lo que te puedes encontrar en tu closet jajaja. No estaba muy segura si era buena idea usar un vestido corto en este clima pero decidi probarlo con el abrigo y botas a la rodilla y la verdad que me encanto el resultado.



GET THE LOOK
Dress from Aoui Clothing (Shop HERE)
Unknown coat (Similar HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Bloomingdales (Shop Similar HERE)
Sunnies from Tijn Eyewear (Shop HERE)
Choker from Burlap 2 Cashmere (Shop HERE)







SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS