Let's get back to business

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:09 PM

Happy Monday!

I'm starting my Monday with a lot of things to do. Since I started doing the blog full-time is very difficult for me to divide my work schedule with my regular activities. I'm not going to lie but
sometimes I get frustrated with all the time that I spend doing unimportant things. It sounds very fun to work from home but it can also make you a little lazy. That's why I decided to do a schedule and make a list of activities that I will be doing at certain times. That way I will be more active and productive. Do you have any tips to divide work for personal activities ? I would love to hear your advice :)

I decided to take some risks with my outfit today and I decided to wear my snake printed boots with this classy trousers. It makes my outfit look so different and chic. What do you think?

Bonito Lunes!

Estoy empezando mi Lunes con muchas cosas por hacer. Desde que empece siendo blogger tiempo completo, me ha costado mucho trabajo dividir mi horario de trabajo de mis actividades personales. Les confieso que a veces me frustra perder el tiempo en cosas innecesarias. Suena super divertido trabajar desde casa pero a la ves te puede hacer un poco flojo. Es por eso que decidi hacer un horario de trabajo y separar mis actividades. De esa manera siento que estaré mas activa y productiva. Tienen algún tip para poder separar trabajo de mis actividades personales? Me gustaría saber que me recomiendan :)


GET THE LOOK
Culottes from  Wens Apparel (Shop HERE)
Turtleneck top from Forever 21 (Shop HERE)
Boots from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Bag from Kate Spade (Shop HERE)







SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS