Shine bright like a diamond

in , by Vicky Penaloza, 9:09 AM



Good Morning loves!

Who said you can't wear sparkly clothes after New Years? What I love the most about fashion is that you can define your own style and wear anything that makes you feel comfortable. This metallic top is so pretty  and I felt so good in it. You can wear it for a night out or a casual outing. 


Also, I want to let you know that the following weeks, I will be making some changes in my blog. This month, Fashion by Vicky turns 3 years and I want to make sure that you are receiving  the best content and quality. When I started this blog, I didn't know anything about blogging or editing. I'm not an expert yet but I've been learning through these years and I want to give this blog a makeover. 

Let me know if you have any suggestions or something that want to see more in this blog. 

Have an amazing week.

Buenos Dias mis amores,

Quien dice que no puedes usar ropa brillosa después de Año nuevo? Lo que mas me gusta sobre este mundo de la moda, es que tu mismo puedes definir tu propio estilo con lo que te hace sentir mejor. En mi caso, este top metálico me hizo sentir bonita :) Lo mejor es que lo puedes usar ya sea de dia o noche.

Otra cosa que les quiero comentar es que en las próximas semanas estaré haciendo algunos cambios en el blog. Este año Fashion by Vicky cumple 3 años y quiero estar segura que ustedes esten recibiendo el mejor contenido y calidad. Cuando yo empece este blog, no sabia absolutamente nada sobre como hacer un blog y editar. No soy una experta todavia pero espero que les gusten todos estos cambios que tengo preparados :)

Dejenme saber si tienen alguna sugerencia o algo que quieran ver en este blog. 

Que tengan una excelente semana.



 GET THE LOOK
Top from Twenty5A (Similar HERE)
Jeans from Blue Faith Denim (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE and HERE)
Bag from Mezzanotte (Shop HERE)
Jacket from Kut from the Kloth (Shop HERE)










SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS