Earth tones

by Vicky Penaloza, 8:53 AM


Happy Wednesday,

Today I'm wearing the pantone color of the year: greenery. I'm not a big fan of wearing greens but this olive dress from La Dulce Vida Boutique is so pretty. I love to wear earth tones together.
I think they make your outfit look so chic. The details on the front are very sexy but if you don't like to wear revealing outfits I recommend to wear a jacket or vest with the dress and it still looks so amazing. I have so much things to do today but I hope that you have an amazing day my loves.

Feliz Miercoles,

El dia de hoy estoy usando el color del ano. La verdad no soy muy fan de usar colores verdes, pero este vestido color olivo de La Dulce Vida Boutique esta muy bonito para no usarlo. Me encanta combinar prendas de colores neutros o color tierra. Siento que se ven muy bien juntos. El escote del vestido esta un poco sexy. Asi que si no eres de usar outfits muy reveladores te recomiendo usarlo con una chaqueta o chaleco y se ve super tambien. Tengo muchisimas cosas por hacer el dia de hoy pero espero que tengan une excelente dia mis amores.

GET THE LOOK
 Dress from La Dulce Vida Boutique (Shop HERE)
Heels from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Suede Hat from Forever 21 (Similar HERE)
Crossbody Bag from ( Shop HERE)












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS