Valentine's Day outfit inspo

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:38 PM

Happy Monday babes!

It's Valentine's week and I'm feeling super inspired and I decided to share these 2 looks in collaboration with Shopping Links and Review Australia to give you some inspiration for this day.

For my first look, I'm wearing this lace dress from Review Australia. The details on the dress and the color makes it look so romantic and feminine. I don't know about you, but I like to dress girly when I go on dates with my husband. I don't know, I think it's very romantic. To complete the look, I decided to pair it with nude pumps and a statement bag.


GET THE LOOK
Lace dress from Review Australia (Shop HERE)
Nude pumps from Public Desire (Shop HERE)
Purse from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)







LOOK #2

For my second look, I'm also wearing a Review Australia dress but in this case it's a little sexier.  Strapless dresses are so flirty and if you add the right accessories, you can make it look sophisticate. What I love the most about this look it's that is very sexy without showing too much. I believe that you can dress sexy and classy at the same time and this dress is the perfect example.


GET THE LOOK
Dress from Review Australia (Shop HERE)
Heels from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Bag from Mezzanotte (Shop HERE)












I hope that you like these 2 looks and let me know which one is your favorite.

Have an amazing week.

:)


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS