KISSBOBO invisible bra review

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:43 AM


Happy Monday,

I'm starting the week with a lot of work and I'm loving it :D Another thing that I love is this amazing weather. It feels almost like summer and that means it's time to wear our favorite spring and summer
clothes. I love to use backless and strapless clothes during warmer weather but it's very difficult to find a good bra that makes you feel comfortable and secure while using this type of clothes.

I was so excited when KISSBOBO sent me this invisible sticky bra because I was just thinking of getting one.

First of all, I love the packaging! It comes in this cute little purple bag and that is the perfect case for the bra. The bra has a drawstring and you can adjust it to create a better cleavage. Here's a picture of the packaging and the bra so you can have an idea of what I'm talking about.


Now I want to talk about how I feel wearing it. I must confess that I was really impressed with the support of this bra. My top was a little loose and I felt very secure and comfortable wearing this bra. I wore it for about 6 hrs and everything stayed in place. If you want to learn more about this bra and instructions on how to use watch the the video tutorial HERE.


GET THE LOOK
KISSBOBO sticky bra (Shop HERE) (Available at Amazon)
Top from Shop Kai Mari (Shop HERE)
Jeans from UK Glamourous (Shop HERE)
Boots from Aldo's shoes (Shop Similar HERE)
Bag from Mezzanotte Official (Shop HERE)












First picture is wearing KISSBOBO and the second is without the bra and you can see that it's a big difference ;)



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS