I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Moroccanoil hair routine.





Hi loves!

Here's another hair post. Today, I'm partnering with Moroccanoil to share with you my favorite products from the brand. Many of you always ask me about my hair routine and how I maintain it healthy that I decided to share it with you here. 



One product that I can't live without is the Moroccanoil Treatment. As you already know Argan oil have many benefits for your hair and this one is amazing. I use it before I do my hair and after for a more healthy finish. Tip: Don't abuse in the quantity that you use because you don't want your hair to look too oily.  (More info HERE)


Another favorite of mine is the dry shampoo. I have a very busy schedule and sometimes I don't have time to wash my hair and this dry shampoo comes perfectly to the rescue. It smells amazing. I'm very picky about scents on the products that I use on me and this one is very fresh and natural. (More info HERE)


I have bleached hair and I like to try different hair masks to revive my hair and make it look healthier. I'm currently obsessed with the Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask. You just leave it in your hair for 5 min and it hydrates and conditions your hair while dramatically improving hair's texture, elasticity, shine and manageability. (More info HERE)


Finally, the hydrating styling cream is perfect to tame frizzy hair. I've suffered from frizzy hair all my life and this cream works wonders. (More info HERE)

If you want to learn more about the whole Moroccanoil Hydratation collection click in the link HERE.

I hope that you guys like this post and let me know if you have questions about this products and which one is your favorite.








----This post is sponsored by Moroccanoil. All opinions are my own.----

8 comments:

Erika said...

Your hair looks so good!! I first tried their hair spray like 4 years ago and it's still my fave!! But now I want to try the rest of their products :) And my hair is frizzy too so I specially need that hydrating mask <3 Loved this post!

Maria De Jesus said...

Love Moroccanoil products:)

OnTrend said...

Thank you for sharing! <3
ontrend.cf

Jyotsna Shankar said...

Love love Moroccan Oil! Your hair always looks perf!xx

Cecilia Magallanes said...

I love the dry shampoo 😍 helps a lot my hair to smell good every morning, since I woke up really early I dont have time to take a shower so this product is really useful for me 🤗

Adictamente Compulsiva said...

Hola preciosa!! Soy Tess, del blog www.adictamentecompulsiva.blogspot.com.es gracias por comentarme en mi blog!! Te sigo, espero que te vuelvas a pasar pronto!!
Besos

Kstylick said...

Hi there my dear! I just want to ask if we can follow each other on GFC?

Please leave a comment on our blog!

http://kstylick.blogspot.com

You can also follow us on Facebook and Instagram.

https://www.facebook.com/Kstylick
https://instagram.com/kstylick/

we will follow you back! XOXO

Korean Fashion

Rach DiMare said...

I heard so many great things about this product! I should try this out because your hair looks amazing!

www.rdsobsessions.com

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign