I'm a Fashion blogger from California. I grew up in Mexico until I was 20. I'm currently studying Business Administration in CSUF. I've always loved fashion and dressing up, so I've decided to start my blog just for fun and to help other people with my ideas. I would define my fashion sense as a little of everything. I love to try new things and wear different styles all the time.

Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Rocker Chic. Festival Edition



Hey loves!

I'm back with another festival inspired post and today I'm sharing an edgier look. I know that sometimes we just want to feel comfortable but still look bad ass. That's why I decided to share this
look with you guys. What I love the most about this look, it's that you don't need to spend any money and it's very easy to find these items in your closet. You just need a pair of old shorts, a band tee or any black or fun tee that you have and a cute pair of boots. Remember that everything is about the details. One tip to accomplish this look is to try to make an statement with your outfit, either with a colorful pair of sunnies, bandana, necklace or a bold bag.


GET THE LOOK

Tee from Suburban Riot (Shop HERE)
Vintage shorts from Levi's (Shop Similar HERE)
Boots from Amiclubwear (Shop Similar HERE)
Bandana from Forever 21 (Shop Similar HERE)
Sunnies from Zero UV (Shop HERE)
Bag from Hammitt (Shop HERE)








4 comments:

Ruth Maldonado said...

I love those shorts! They are so cool and such a great length. Love this whole look!

http://www.mylittlenest.org

Kate said...

Your sunglasses are so hip!
-Kate
http://www.katekoutures.com/

Steal4 Style said...

I love your sunglasses!! The tee is so nice too. You styled it perfectly!
Steal4Style.com

Pezalli Creations said...

We at Pezalli, produce high quality shirts for discerning gentleman, entirely hand crafted. From exquisite fit and comfort to impeccable elegance, this shirt offers you the best of both British traditional craftsmanship and modern Italian design.Pezalli Bespoke shirts are custom made with your personal choice of fabric, style components and monogram, using 22 pieces and 55 separate steps, to create a statement of style and quality unlike any other.
http://www.pezalli.com/aboutus.php

Copyright @ Fashion by Vicky. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign