Life updates and my engagement

by Vicky Penaloza, 6:06 PM



Happy Monday loves!

I'm so happy to be back. My life has been really crazy the past days and that's why I want to update you with what's happening with me right now.
First of all, I've been studying and working on projects for school all this month. I'm so happy that school is finally over and I'm looking forward to have an amazing summer. Second, I also have been working on some projects and meetings for the blog and I'm really happy for everything that has happened this year so far. I left my 9-5 work almost a year ago and I'm happy to say that it's one of the best decisions that I've ever taken. I love sharing outfits and a little part of my life with you.
Finally, like many of you know I got engaged last week. It's a little funny since we were already married but this is very special to us. We got married almost 3 years ago and I didn't receive a ring and we didn't do the wedding that we wanted to do. At that time, we were focused on school and work and we decided to wait until it was a good time professionally and economically to celebrate. Many of you want to know how it happened and I want to share a little of that special moment with you. Last week, Ivan took me to have dinner to the place where we met when we were in college. Then he said prepare your bags because tomorrow we are going on a little getaway to celebrate you 100k followers (I will talk about that later ;)) and even though I thought it was weird to celebrate with a getaway, I thought - well it's Ivan and he's really spontaneous - so I didn't suspected anything. The following day, we went to the train station and took the train to San Diego. At first, I didn't know that we were going to San Diego but I immediately knew it after I saw the amazing views. We saw the sunset on the beach on our way there and it was amazing. We had dinner at Little Italy and we spent the night and the rooftop bar in our hotel and the view of the city and the beach was amazing. The next day he took me to Coronado beach and we walked through the beach until we found a place to sit. We were laughing the whole time, until we got really serious and started talking about how we meet and all our history until today and that's when he proposed to me. I've always thought that I wasn't going to cry but the moment was so amazing and perfect that I couldn't contain myself. We got really emotional and it was seriously one of the best moments of my life. Everything was just perfect and simple like I dreamed it. I'm going to stop here because I don't want to bore you. All I can say is that we are happily in love and we are already looking for locations for our wedding. If you have any suggestions please send me your ideas. I would love to receive your help for this important day

I hope that you like this life update and I'm so excited to be back writing to you guys again.


Have an amazing start of your week.




SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS