Simple Modern Bottles

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:46 AM

Happy Hump Day loves!

California is getting warmer by the day and one thing that always keeps me refreshed and awake is bringing my water and coffee bottles in my daily activities.

As the fashionista that I am, I want to make sure that the bottles that I carry with me go perfectly with my style. That's why I got so excited when Simple Modern contacted me to 2 send me these amazing bottles. First of all, the colors are amazing and perfect for the season. Second, it keeps my water cold for 24hrs and coffee warm for 8 hrs. 

You can get these bottles at Amazon at an amazing price. The direct link  HERE. Get a 15% off discount with my code SML15ALL

I hope you have an amazing rest of you week loves.









SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS