Hi babes!

Can you believe that it's almost December? This means that a lot of party celebrations are coming soon. December is one of my favorite months of the year because is when I spend more time with family and friends and it's also the time when you can dress up even if you go to a house party. That's why I'm teaming up again with my loves from The Shops of Mission Viejo to show this holiday look inspo.

I've been talking about The Shops at Mission Viejo all this year and the reason is
because they have such an amazing stores where you can find everything. I went a couple days ago to look for holiday dresses and they did not disappoint. The whole mall is already in the festive mood and it was super easy to find my outfit.This time, I bought this sparkly dress from Zara and I'm obsessed. It looks super amazing and I got so many compliments on it the day that I wore it. The belt and accessories are from Forever 21. The Shops at Mission Viejo have one of biggest Forever 21 stores that I've ever seen and I've been wanting a belt like this one for months so this shopping trip was a success. Makeup is really important for any holiday look and this burgundy color that I found at Mac Cosmetics located at The shops of Mission Viejo was the perfect touch to complete this look.

I know that everybody wear sequins this season but how could you not? It seriously looks super chic and fun ;)

There's still time to get your holiday gifts and outfits at The Shops at Mission Viejo. Click HERE to see more of the holiday deals.

Have an amazing weekend!





SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS