Festival Vibes Part 1

by Vicky Penaloza, 1:08 AM


Hello babes!

I'm back! I know I've been doing less posts this year but I'm currently in my last year at CSUF and planning my wedding. My schedule is
super crazy and busy most of the time but I wanted to take some time off to share with you my festival inspired pictures that I know you're going to love so much. I received so many DMs of you asking me to do this post and here's my first inspired outfit for festival season.

Last year was my first year at Coachella festival and I discovered that what I was wearing in my posts before was not Coachella appropriate lol. That's why I decided to do an updated post with new tips on what to wear if your going to a festival.

First of all, wear comfy shoes. You will be walking from stage to stage long distances and it will very important to have comfy shoes to walk without a problem all day.

A cute hat is a must! It's very windy sometimes and a hat will keep your hair in place.

A pair of vintage shorts. They go with everything and you can wear them with a cute tee or sweater/jacket at night.

I will stop right here but I will be back with more outfit tips in a few days.

Hope that you like this outfit and let me know if you will add or take out anything.

Have an amazing Wednesday!



GET THE OUTFIT
                                                     Top is from Sage The Label (Shop HERE )
                                                     Vintage Levi's shorts (Shop similar HERE)
                                                     Hat from San Diego Hat Company (Shop HERE)
                                                     Boots from Cat Footwear (Shop HERE)
                                                     Sunnies from Zero UV (Shop HERE)


SHARE 13 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS