Feeling Red!

by Vicky Penaloza, 2:00 PM
Happy Wednesday my beautiful readers!
First of all, I want to apologize for the lack of post this week but I had been relaxing the past week. Like many of you know I'm not working and studying this summer so I want to take time to enjoy myself and relax. Now le'ts talk about this outfit! I received last week this sexy red dress from Jewel Toned and I love it!
Jewel Toned is a new generation of "seen" shapewear, that you can show a little or show a lot. They were unhappy with the traditional grandma-looking shapewear, so we set out to make it sexy). Each piece is multifunctional so it can be layered under other pieces, hidden as a foundation garment, or worn alone.
I decided to wear it as a dress to go out clubbing. Hope that you like this outfit and if you have any question or suggestion leave a comment below!!
XoXo

Outfit Details 
Red dress from Jewel Toned (Shop Here)
Heels and accesories from Forever 21
Purse from Mango













SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS