Easy spicy Watermelon Margarita recipe

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:52 AM



This was a post that I never posted from a year ago and I think is a perfect recipe to do during this quarantine time. Enjoy!

A couple weeks ago I shared on my stories the margaritas that I did for a pool date with my husband. Since many of you asked me if I can share the recipe,
I decided to do it here. They're very simple to make and they are the perfect drinks to enjoy this summer season.


Ingredients: (Makes 4 cocktails)

Tequila: In this case, I'm using tequila Herradura Ultra which is one of my favorites at the moment.
1/4 Watermelon: I totally recommend using the real fruit (and not concentrate or syrup).
Limes: 4
Salt: Kosher salt.
Tajin or spicy powder.
Sliced fruit or flowers to garnish.
Cute Glasses for the margaritas (Shop mine HERE)


The first step is to blend the 1/4 of watermelon. You can add a little water if it's too sweet or condensed.

Strain the blended watermelon, so it doesn't have any seeds or watermelon residues. In this case, it's up to you and your preferences.

Add tequila to taste. I added 3 shots to the blended watermelon.

Next, rim your glass with lime, tajin, and salt. That's my favorite part :p

Once you pour your watermelon and tequila in your rimmed glass, squeeze a little lime and more tajin into your drink.

And the final step is to add sliced watermelon or a cute flower to garnish. 
Enjoy!



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS