Vamos a la playa con Zaful!

by Vicky Penaloza, 9:37 AM
Let's go to the beach!

Happy Wednesday my loves! Today's a fun post because I'm wearing this super fun and beachy outfit. Wearing colorful items to the beach is always fun to me. I think that when you go to the pool and beach, it is the perfect moment to play with your wardrobe and mix prints or colors. For example, this crotchet top from Zaful is very colorful and I love all the details. I decided to wear it with my favorite shorts from Love Culture to finish this summery and beach appropriate look.
Now, I'm just wishing that I can go back to beach again soon.
Let me know if you like to wear colorful clothes to the beach too or if you're more conservative on your beach looks?


GET THE LOOK
Crotchet top from Zaful (Shop HERE)
Shorts from Love Culture (Shop HERE)
Sandals from Old Navy (Shop Similar HERE)












SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS