Dagne Dover Backpack

by Vicky Penaloza, 10:54 PM

Happy Hump Day loves!

I've been so busy the past days but I'm happy to be back :) Today I want to share with you one of my favorite looks. Even thought I love to dress up, I always feel so good when I'm wearing comfy
clothes.  I was running errands last week and this backpack from Dagne Dover was perfect for my busy day. What I love the most about this bag is that the color is totally in trend right now.

My sweater is for Girly Places and the details on the front are just perfect. You will definitively see me wearing this top more :)

Let me know what you think about this look and which item is your favorite.

Have an amazing day!


GET THE LOOK

Bag from Dagne Dover (Shop HERE)
Sweater from Girly Places (Shop HERE Get some $ off with my discount code "fashionbyvicky")
Jeans from Level 99 Jeans (Shop HERE)
Boots from Sugar Brand (Shop HERE)











SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS