Fall outfit inspo with Shops at Mission Viejo

by Vicky Penaloza, 12:11 PM
Happy Monday babes!

It's Monday and I'm back with another blog post. Since fall is coming up very soon, I decided to show you how you can start transitioning from summer to fall clothing in collaboration with Shops at Mission Viejo. Like many of you know, I'm one of their ambassadors this year and I've been having so much fun shopping at the mall. For this post, I want to include one of my favorite stores from the mall: Zara.  They have good quality clothes and their prices are pretty decent. There are a few Zara stores in California and I'm so glad that the Shops at Mission Viejo has one.

Now let's talk about fashion! California weather is pretty crazy right now and my outfit is a great example of that. Last week I asked you to help me choose a fall outfit and you guys loved this dress from Zara. One item that is a must all year is a good dress. You can wear it in so many different ways depending of the accessories that you add to it.  In this case I decided to wear it with a pair of ankle boots and bakery hat because nothing screams fall like a good fashionable hat.

A bakery hat is a must in your closet! I found this one in Zara and you definitively will see me wearing it during all season.

Finally, I love to wear dark lips during fall. It gives you the final touch to any look. I went to the Mac store in Mission Viejo and I found a lot of dark mini lipsticks for $10.

Hope you like this post and let me know if you have another fall must have. I want to thank the Shops at Mission Viejo for always helping me find what I need.

If you want to check out all the stores that Shops at Mission Viejo has. Click the link HERE.






SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS