Our wedding day...

by Vicky Penaloza, 11:23 AM

Omg I can't believe that I'm finally posting about my wedding. First of all, I want to apologize for not posting before, but you know how wedding photographers work :/ We waited 2 months to received our pictures but I'm glad that they are finally here! Let's talk about the wedding now.

We decided to do our wedding in Cuernavaca, Morelos. The reason why we chose that place is pretty simple, we both grew up there and most of our family still lives there so it was a really easy decision for us to get married there. I had a wedding planner which made everything 100% easier and I already knew what I wanted for our wedding and I'm so happy that she saw my vision and made our wedding day super special.
Thankfully, I wasn't a bridezilla and I really enjoyed all the wedding planning with my husband, family and friends. I'm so sad that it's over now :(

For now, I'm going to stop writing and let you guys see our pictures. I'm obsessed with how everything turned out.

The number one question was were I got my dress from. My dress was from Watters and I couldn't be more happier with the style I chose. It was the dress of my dreams. I felt like a princess. Link to my dress HERE. 








Ivan wore a suit from The Black Tux and he looked so handsome. You can rent his suit HERE.



My bridesmaids wore the Ginger Convertible dress in color ginger from BHLDN and all of them looked so beautiful. This dress is amazing for girls of all sizes and shapes. Link to their dresses HERE.





















We got married at Finca la Concordia in Jiutepec Morelos. You can find more information HERE.

Thanks for all the wishes and congratulations. We really feel the love from everyone and we are so happy to start a new life together.

Love you!


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS