Holiday 2020 Gift Guide

by Vicky Penaloza, 5:05 PM

 Hola! Hope you're staying safe and healthy. This year has been really crazy but I want to continue to stay positive and pray for a better time soon. Are you ready for the holidays? Even though it seems like this holiday season is going to be different, let's keep the same spirit as in previous years.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? I usually get all my Christmas presents at the stores, but this year I'm going to do all my shopping online. It's honestly super easy and you don't have to be in contact with people, wait long lines or even drive to the stores to get your gifts.

Since I've been looking at deals on my favorite items, I decided to do my first Holiday Gift Guide here. I usually do these guides on Instagram but I think it would be better to have it permanent here :) 

All the items that I'm going to share here, I have them already and they are my favorite and some of them are on my wish list. Hope you like my suggestions. Happy Shopping babes!

Less than $50



1.- Wine Opener

2.- Side Bowls

3.- Glass Candles

4.- Cube Candles

5.-Mirror phone case

6.- Baguette Bag

7.- Fluffy Slipers

8.- Our Place Vintage Glasses

9.- Revlon Brush and hair dyer

10.- Intax Mini Film Camera

Less than $100



1.-Pink Backpack

2.- Our Place cooking pan

3.-Repurposed Chanel Necklace

4.- Chanel Change Toilette Spray

5.- Nasty Gal Faux Shearling Jacket

6.- Nike Air Force


Luxury Gift Ideas 



1.- Dr. Martens 

2.- NuFace Mini Facial Toning Device

3.-Prada Bucket Hat

4.-Designer square Sunglasses



SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Fashion by Vicky · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS